Confession

 Hello, all! 

I'm here to confess, that I'm sticking to my plan. And managing to write 500/700 words of my biography everyday. Having said that, I should tell the truth and admit that I didn't write, last Monday. well, it was my birthday, and I went out for a meal with my two amazing kids, Zara and Joshua!

I'm really chuffed with myself. I can't believe, that after all those time of deliberating and hesitating, now I'm actually sitting everyday and writing. When I think about it, 500/700 words, for someone like me who was shy of writing, is quite a big step in the right direction. If I can do it any body can do it!

What do you think? Am I getting more confident and able to control my anxiety??

As they say: 'Confidence is the most beautiful thing you can possess.' 'Confidence  comes not from always being right but from not fearing to be wrong.' 

Believe in yourself!



Comments

Popular Posts