Another Story



I'm very happy today, so I thought I'll share the reason for my happiness with you. As Anne Frank said, "Whoever is happy will make others happy."

Today, I completed one more story. It's a futuristic/ghost story; part of my Creative writing course.


I've been working, on the plot, the place, and the characters of the story for the last two weeks. Of course, I did some research too. Then came the time to start writing, and the procrastination showed its ugly face! I remembered, one of Walt Disney's famous quotes, "The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing."


So, I started to write and every now and again the seeds of doubt appeared in my mind. But I continued to write and today I'm proud of my achievement.

I'm hoping one day, it'll be published and a director will turn my story in to a film! 

But for now I must start writing again.


Comments

Popular Posts